FASHION STYLING DESIGN COURSE IN KOLKATA
Boost your styling career with the best Fashion styling design course in Kolkata. The course integrates all the fundamentals that are required to be a part of the glamorous Fashion Styling industry.
Be a part of ESEDS
Fashion Styling is about creating a “LOOK”, a look for an event, for a shoot or purely for the individual day to day. Fashion today has become an important means of communicating ones image and plays a key role in supporting one’s professional, personal and social lifestyle. Fashion styling looks further than the design, it looks at the finer details and provides the skills to help individuals to select their own unique look.
It encourages students to develop:
- an ability to record from direct observation and personal experience;
- an ability to identify and solve problems in visual and/or other forms;
- creativity, visual awareness, critical and cultural understanding;
- an imaginative, creative and personal response;
- confidence, enthusiasm and a sense of achievement in the practice of Art and Design;
- growing independence in the refinement and development of ideas and personal outcomes;
- engagement and experimentation with a range of media, materials and techniques, including new media where appropriate;
- experience of working in relevant frameworks and exploration of manipulative skills necessary to form, compose and communicate in two and/or three dimensions;
- knowledge of a working vocabulary relevant to the subject and an interest in, and a critical awareness of, other practitioners, environments and cultures;
- investigative, analytical, experimental, interpretative, practical, technical and expressive skills.
|Lighting & Effects
|Understanding the human body
|Make ups & hairstyles
|Lifestyle factor of client, personal style
|Fashion show Styling
|Commercial, Catalog & Editorial Styling
|Advanced understanding of lifestyle factor of client, personal style
|Stylist or dressing for events or curation
|Advanced Make up & Hair style
|Dress and accessories heritage
The assessment strategy for our design courses uses a perfect balance between summative and formative assessments in order to improve skills not only on core disciplines but also in project planning and time management. Projects are concurrently conducted between all modules in order to improve students’ transferrable skills, allowing them to link skills and competencies from various domains.
An Integral part of the course is the links to profession practitioners and industries, and in particular to this unique course is the connections you will make with ethical and sustainable sectors of the design and textile industry. You will learn how traditional sustainable practices such as ‘ikkat’ textiles, hand loomed weaving, shibori, along with contemporary ethical and sustainable practices such as; ‘peace silk’ and herbal dying can be incorporated into modern contemporary design practices.
Also how organisations such as ‘blue sign’ technologies and ‘Beyond Surface Technologies’ (BST)are working with massive fashion, sports, footwear and apparel companies to create more sustainable products for the mass consumer market.
Students will learn how these important traditional skills and techniques fused with new technologies can provide a design pathway to a sustainable and ethical future.
This course would help to direct a team of people in front of and behind the camera in order to create an image that a client would buy. From wardrobe makeovers, personal style development, corrective anatomy through selective clothing, to understanding the current fashion trends, fashion styling can play a key role in one’s life and furthermore can train individuals to pursue a career as a trained stylist.